Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summertime...

It has been a busy summer so far. I was lucky enough to make a trip out to Wyoming at the end of May. It was a blessing to get to visit with some of my dear friends & see the beautiful world out there.
Since then I have made several trips to WF. One to visit with Uncle Gene & family as they came thru town. Another to go to Oklahoma with Dad & Terry to celebrate Linda & Bryan's wedding. Finally one with Whitney & the kids so Whitney & I could go to a Cardinal's game & do a little exploring in St. Louis. By the way, the Cards bet the Cubs! :-)
The last couple of weeks I have been dealing with doctors, check ups, tests & being sick with a nasty bug :-( I am feeling better & getting busy again.
I am only waiting on my CPR training in a couple of weeks to have my foster care license. :-)
We have had 2 more families move into Hope this summer & I have been getting to know them.
Sorry that I haven't been keeping up to date on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment