Sunday, March 3, 2013

I am starting my family!!  I am so excited to be embarking on this adventure!  I am moving to Rantoul, Illinois to join Generations of Hope.generationsofhope.org I really need to be packing tonight but I really wanted to start this blog! I am new to this so please be patient with me while I learn.

There are 2 reasons that I am starting this blog: 1) so my friends & family can stay up to date & 2) I want to turn this into a "Family Book" for my kids that they can look at when they are older to see how our lives together started.

The last couple of weeks I have been trying to get things together for this move. My last day of work at BCBS in Marion was last Friday. There will be several girls that I will miss working with! Yesterday Uncle Troy, Papa, Granny T & I loaded up the trailer with the first load & took it up to our new house. Whitney & her kids helped us unload. I will be continuing to pack & load the trailer with the second load over the next few days.  I have a lot of stuff that I have accumulated over the years! After this load is packed Addie, Snowball & I will be heading up to stay. I will be spending the next few months getting ready for you to join our home by taking classes & putting our house together.

Here is a little bit about me: I am 36 years old. My hometown is West Frankfort, Illinois which is where I am moving to Rantoul from. I lived in Jackson Hole, Wyoming for alittle over 7 years. I hope to take you there several times to visit Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks, which I refer to as God's Country. I have never been married & don't have any kids yet, just a cat & dog (Snowball & Addie).  I have always wanted to be a mom so I am so blessed for this opportunity to be your mom!!

Well I had better get back to packing!

3 comments:

  1. And a GREAT mom you will be!! So happy that you can share this journey with us. Love Ya, Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you, I'm glad you're doing this so I can know what's happening with you and where you are. I don't really understand, but as Jade says "Mom you need to get into the 21st century:)" Anyway God bless you on your new adventure....He's so good to love us where we are. Love, Kathy M

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless you, Ari!!! Sending you along with love and prayers!!! Aunt Jaye

    ReplyDelete