Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Addie & I spent last weekend in WF for Easter.  I spent time with family & friends, lots of meals!  Enjoyed a wonderful Sunrise Easter service at church.  It was a good visit. :-)  I can't wait for the Easter Bunny to come to our house next year!

I started my foster care/ adoption classes this week. We also started working on my home study to send out to the agencies. I am super excited that the ball is rolling & that we are getting what we need done so that I can grow my family!

It looks like Spring is finally trying to show up here! :-) I'm very thankful for the sunshine, warmer temps & the new growth.  I feel like I'm entering into my own Spring & I'm waiting on my new growth...

I'm still working on unpacking boxes & getting the house exactly how I want it. I will need to start working on getting some beds for the kids before too long :-)

Addie & Snowball have adjusted well to the new house. They are both spoiled & happy.

Well I had better get back to it!

1 comment: